Since Megatrends, his first published book in 1982, the future has been in the center of John Naisbitt‘s field of activity as an author and speaker.
John Naisbitt has become the global philosopher among futurists. With his articulate and inspiring message, he is as much in the limelight of global corporations as he is a calming influence among leading politicians in closed circles.
It is not only his experience in top management, politics or as an entrepreneur that has shaped John Naisbitt’s picture of the future. His cultural life and residence in countries on several continents keep him directly in touch with global conditions, which is reflected in the books he has written.
John Naisbitt studied at Harvard, Cornell and Utah Universities. He has been advisor to top corporate and government executives. He was executive with IBM and Eastman Kodak, Assistant Secretary of Education to President Kennedy, Special Assistant to President Johnson.
He was visiting fellow at Harvard University, visiting professor at Moscow State University, and is current faculty member at the Nanjing University in China.
John Naisbitt received 15 honorary doctorates in the humanities, technology and science. He is a sought-after speaker at corporate events.John Naisbitt als Redner anfragen
- Reinvent Your Picture of the Global Economy
- Entrepreneurs Lost in Europe’s Identity Crisis
- High Tech High Touch
- Understanding China’s New Role in the World
- Innovation in China, 2011 (Co-Author)
- China’s Megatrends. The 8 Pillars of a New Society, 2010
- Mind Set! Reset Your Thinking and See the Future, 2007
- High Tech / High Touch – Technology and our accelerated search for meaning, 2001
- Megatrends Asia – Eight Asian Megatrends that are Reshaping Our World, 1996
- Global Paradox – The Bigger the World Economy, the More Powerful Its Smallest Players, 1994
- Megatrends 2000 – Ten New Directions for the 1990´s, 1990 (Co-Author)
- Reinventing the Corporation – Transforming Your Job and Your Company for the New Information Society, 1985 (Co-Author)
- Megatrends – Ten New Directions Transforming Our Lives, 1982